Adorable Asian Turkey Sliders with ENORMOUS flavor. Winner, winner… turkey dinner!
- 1lbs. Ground Turkey
- ¼ cup Green Onions, sliced thin
- 2 tbs. Soy Sauce
- 1 tbs. Mirin
- 2 tbs. Olive Oil
- 8 Slider Buns
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbs. Ginger, minced
- 1 tbs. Honey
- 1 tbs. Soy Sauce
- 2 tbs. Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Hoisin Sauce
For the sliders:
- In a large bowl combine the Turkey, Green Onions, Soy Sauce, Mirin, salt and pepper to taste. Mix until combined. Form 8 patties, about 2 oz. each.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the patties and cook until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
For the sauce
- Combine the Ginger, Honey, Soy Sauce, Rice Wine Vinegar, and Hoisin Sauce in a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a simmer until the sauce has thickened a bit, about 5 minutes.
- Top each roll bottom with a turkey patty and spoon a health dose of the sauce on it.
- Place a few pieces of arugula on top and cover with the top bun.
Perfect finger food for picnics and parties!