End of summer means it’s time to devour as much sweet, juicy, in season nectar as possible.
This light, flaky galette is the way to do it right. Not too sweet.
We decided to make two smaller galettes, instead of one big one. You can do whatever you would like!
The almond flour crust is soooo yummy. Trust me – you have never tried such buttery, flavorful crust. Check back for more recipes with this crust.
Needless to say, we’ll be eating peaches all week.
Peach galette with almond flour crust!
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbs. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 stick Butter
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- 4 tbs. cold Water
- 4 Peaches, sliced thin
- 1 tbs. Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Combine the Almond Flour, AP Flour, Sugar, Salt, and Cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor. Cut the butter into pieces and add to the flour mixture. Pulse until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Transfer dough mixture to a large bowl, add the 4 tbs. of cold Water and mix until the dough just comes together. Form the dough into a disk, wrap it in plastic wrap, and chill it for 1 hour.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a large bowl and stir everything together.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- After the dough has chilled for an hour, roll it out into roughly a 12 inch circle. Transfer to parchment paper. Spread out Peach filling in the center leaving about a 2 inch boarder. Fold over the edges overlapping slightly.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.