Peach galette with almond flour crust!
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbs. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 stick Butter
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- 4 tbs. cold Water
- 4 Peaches, sliced thin
- 1 tbs. Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Combine the Almond Flour, AP Flour, Sugar, Salt, and Cinnamon in the bowl of a food processor. Cut the butter into pieces and add to the flour mixture. Pulse until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Transfer dough mixture to a large bowl, add the 4 tbs. of cold Water and mix until the dough just comes together. Form the dough into a disk, wrap it in plastic wrap, and chill it for 1 hour.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a large bowl and stir everything together.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- After the dough has chilled for an hour, roll it out into roughly a 12 inch circle. Transfer to parchment paper. Spread out Peach filling in the center leaving about a 2 inch boarder. Fold over the edges overlapping slightly.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.